Dating is defined as an evergreen vertical of affiliate marketing. While in other niches one might notice fluctuations in conversions throughout certain periods of the year, the dating niche remains stable and unchanged in its dynamics and approaches.

Recently, GEOs such as Germany, France, the USA, and Great Britain have become the most frequently requested, leading to high competition and a certain decrease in profits in these areas. In this article, AdsEmpire shares information about locations that might initially be underestimated and not considered as potentially profitable. The years of experience in dating by the AdsEmpire team suggest that these GEOs often remain unnoticed but can be effective for launching campaigns and increasing profits. Let’s explore this together!

HRV – Croatia

Located in Southeast Europe, Croatia captivates with its charming aura and has a population of 3.8 million. This country holds significant potential in the dating market, especially considering the growing popularity of dating apps.

The average age of Croatian users is 34, making the 18-45 age group optimal for targeting your advertising campaigns. An astonishing 81% of Croatians are internet users, with Facebook being the most popular social network, attracting the attention of 77% of the population.

Regarding operating systems, Android holds a leading position with an impressive usage rate of 84%, while iOS trails with a 14% share. Cities like Zagreb, Split, and Rijeka are defined by high population density and provide promising opportunities for reaching your audience.

For banners, we recommend using casual and erotic designs with Balkan girls. Additionally, MILF images are also effective. The primary language for creatives should be Croatian, used by 90% of the population.

Dating offers worth trying:
OneNightFriend, NaughtyDate – WEB $2 / MOB $2

SVN – Slovenia

Located in Central Europe, Slovenia has a vibrant urban and cultural atmosphere. The country’s population is 2.2 million, with Slovenian being the official language. Considering the average age of users at 37 years, Slovenia offers a primary target audience from 25 to 50 years.

In the realm of social networks, Facebook leads with an impressive usage rate of 86%. Mobile platforms dominate with a share of 89%, while the remaining 11% is web traffic.

Android and iOS stand out as the predominant operating systems, creating an environment for effective campaigns. Key cities like Ljubljana, Maribor, Kranj, and Celje are cultural and social hubs of the country.

When choosing partners for dating, Slovenians predominantly lean towards mainstream and casual dating. To achieve optimal engagement, we recommend including casual banners in your strategy. It might also be worth experimenting with more provocative content, such as images of nude girls, to determine which approach yields the best results.

Dating offers worth trying:
Together2Night, Loveaholics – WEB $2 / MOB $2

ROU – Romania

Romania, the largest of the Balkan countries, boasts a unique dating culture. With a population of 19 million, the country adheres to traditional thinking, making it less receptive to gay-dating offers.

Regarding the target audience’s age, the average user is 34 years old, with the main audience for dating offers being from 23 to 46 years old.

Facebook remains the leading social network in Romania, capturing the majority of the population’s attention. Mobile traffic takes precedence: Android users comprise 80%, while iOS users make up the remaining 20%.

Considering the geographic landscape of your target audience, Romania’s key urban centers like Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, and Constanța open excellent opportunities for your dating campaigns.

Consider the following examples of creatives that will help effectively attract your audience:

Offers from AdsEmpire:
Flirturidulci, Flirt – WEB $2 / MOB $2

GRC – Greece

Greece, with the longest coastline in Europe, is a country where family life is of great importance. Nevertheless, the younger generation is also attracted to nightlife and the search for romantic adventures for one night.

The active audience on dating sites in Greece includes people aged 25 to 55 years, forming a diverse group interested in communication and dating. For effective targeting, it’s important to consider that mobile platforms, particularly Android, dominate the market. Additionally, focusing on key cities like Athens, Thessaloniki, and Patras significantly increases the chances of reaching the desired audience.

When launching banner advertising, the most effective approach has been to use casual or mainstream creatives. We can use both Greek and English, with Greek language showing better results. However, experiments with English are also possible and even encouraged.

Here are some examples of attractive creatives:

Dating offers we recommend trying for Greece:
AskMe4date, BeNaughty – WEB $3.5 / MOB $3

CZE – Czech Republic

Located in Central Europe, the Czech Republic is known for its vibrant culture. Interestingly, the country has become a global hub for the creation of adult content, influencing the dating atmosphere where one-night stands have become commonplace.

Since the average age of users is approximately 37 years, the optimal age range for targeting the audience lies within 25–45 years, encompassing the varied interests of this demographic group.

Regarding online interaction, the majority of dating site users in the Czech Republic prefer using mobile devices. The prevalence of the Android operating system as the leading one reaches an impressive 77%, but iOS also shows promising results. In this context, Facebook and Instagram become the main social networks for the Czech audience.

To develop particularly appealing creatives, it is important to take into account that the Czech audience is interested in images of young girls and MILFs. Here are some examples:

Offers we recommend trying:
OneNightFriend, Zhavenoci – WEB $4 / MOB $4

POL – Poland

Poland is a small country in Central Europe with a population of approximately 38 million people. What makes this country truly special is its residents’ inclination towards new connections and short-term romances, offering a great opportunity for those looking to profit from this.

With the youngest audience in Europe (average age 34), Poland is an ideal demographic group for targeting. Focusing on individuals aged 26 to 50 years yields excellent results in advertising campaigns, ensuring a high conversion rate.

Regarding devices, Android confidently holds the leadership with an impressive 84%, capturing the majority of the dating market. However, iOS also marks a significant share – 11%, making it a significant player in the market.

For advertising campaigns in this market, it’s important to use creatives with young girls in lingerie, as they evoke special interest. Communicating in Polish will help you connect with the audience. Here are some examples to inspire your creative process:

Dating offers for Poland:
IamNaughty, Bzykrandki – WEB $2.5 / MOB $2

PRT – Portugal

Dating in Portugal follows trends observed in other European countries. The national language is Portuguese.

The most active users on dating sites are aged between 24 to 47 years, creating a dynamic and diverse community focused on mutual relationships.

Notably, all traffic comes from mobile devices, distinguishing Portugal from other countries in our list. Interestingly, over 20% of this traffic is on iOS, while the remaining 80% is on Android.

For targeted advertising, it’s recommended to focus on key locations such as Lisbon, Porto, Amadora, and Braga, which provide excellent opportunities for reaching your desired audience.

Engagement with Portuguese social networks is centered on Facebook and Instagram, creating effective channels for interaction and attracting your target audience’s attention.

To make your advertising campaigns more effective, it’s recommended to use mainstream creatives. However, considering your audience’s characteristics will allow you to successfully implement a casual design that attracts attention and ensures a high conversion rate. Here are a few successful creative examples that might come in handy:

Best offers for this GEO:
OneNightFriend, Bonsengates – WEB 3$ / MOB 3$

SWE – Sweden

Sweden, known for the belief that its inhabitants are among the most beautiful people on Earth, presents an excellent opportunity for profitable use of dating traffic.

The user base of dating sites encompasses various age categories, opening wide opportunities for testing targeting strategies. It’s recommended to explore age groups 25-30, 35-50, and 50-65 to ensure a comprehensive approach and achieve optimal results.

Considering Sweden’s Tier1 status, it’s important to note that a significant 40% of users use dating platforms through iOS devices, while the rest of the traffic comes from Android.

When creating creatives, don’t hesitate to use images of the most beautiful girls – it perfectly fits into Swedish norms. Here we offer you examples to inspire you:

Best offers to launch:
OneNightFriend, Snabbflirt – WEB $9 / MOB $8

This article discusses GEOs that often remain unnoticed but prove to be profitable for placing dating offers. By strategically focusing on these diverse markets and tailoring campaigns to specific cultural nuances, you can unlock untapped potential and maximize your profits.

But wait, there’s more! AdsEmpire also offers you a BONUS of $500!

To receive your BONUS, you need to pour a total of $5,000 during one month on the GEOs listed above in the article: ROU, HRV, SVN, POL, PRT, GRC, CZE, SWE. Considering the mechanics of working with these GEOs are quite detailed, we hope it will be a manageable challenge for you.

The bonus can only be activated if you haven’t previously worked with these GEOs with AdsEmpire.

In any case, if you were interested in testing dating or AdsEmpire’s offers for yourself, you can always contact the managers who will advise you.

For quick approval inquiries or any others, contact Victoria @ViktoriiaAE in TG.

Categorized in: